- Lower graphics quality in game
[Pause menu] => [Settings] => [Graphics Quality]
- Restart your device
- Uninstall and Install AirAttack 2 again from store
if you were logged into GameCenter/Facebook/Google Play Games,
your game state will be restored after you
get online (GameCenter, Google Play Games) or Log-in (Facebook)
Hold down Option key while starting AirAttack
and the settings dialog will appear again.
Hook up phone with computer, browse to .android_secure on SD card
and delete the file smdl2tmp1.asec
1. Unmount SD card (in Settings => Storage => ...)
2. Install AirAttack HD
3. Mount SD Card (in Settings => Storage => ...)
Some devices have download cache limit
less than Android Market official 50 MB:
Samsung Galaxy S - 30 MB, HTC Desire - 40 MB
1. Cancel order
2. Download AirAttack HD Part 1 for free
3. Buy AirAttack HD Part 2
1. Settings => Applications => Manage Applications => All
2. Select Download Manager
3. Clear data
Go to Desktop or Web Browser Android market and click install. For whatever reason doing a remote install that way started the download on phone and installed it fine.
OS 2.3.4 introduced GPU issues.
The fix should go into a firmware update that is promised for October 2011
Perform "2nd Market Fix" described here .
You must have the phone connected to your computers usb while downloading the Android market place apps.